Tu means you in French you know” says Tu Nokwe. And if you didn’t know better you’d be forgiven for thinking Nokwe means music in Xhosa. It doesn’t, but in a sense it does. The Nokwe’s, as it has been said before, are the Jackson 5s of South Africa. The family is comprised of six family members that have made music for most of their lives. They are Alfred & Patty, Marilyn, Papi, Ptoto and Tu. There is no messing with their makeup and density, as it is obvious on Tu Nokwe's solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour