4 Shouts - 56,973 Scrobbles
Lữ Anh Tuấn (1947) stage name Tuấn Ngọc is a Vietnamese male singer.. Tuan Ngoc was born into a family of entertainers and performers, so it was a natural transition for him to follow the family's profession. At an early age, Tuan Ngoc excelled in the arts of entertainment and was chosen to perform in a children variety radio program in South Vietnam in the 60's. In the early 70s Tuan Ngoc joined several bands to perform american pop music all over South Vietnam.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Riêng Một Góc Trời - (4:45) - 25 plays
- Một cõi đi về - (5:42) - 13 plays
- Vàng Phai Trước Ngõ - (3:43) - 6 plays
- Bốn Mùa Thay Lá - (4:16) - 6 plays
- Bài Không Tên Số 4 - (4:11) - 6 plays
- Chiếc Lá Thu Phai - (4:02) - 6 plays
- Như Một Lời Chia Tay - (4:24) - 5 plays
- Nhớ Mùa Thu Hà Nội - (4:23) - 10 plays
- Khúc Thụy Du - (4:57) - 9 plays
- Phôi Pha - (3:20) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online