34 Shouts - 520,530 Scrobbles
Tsuyoshi Sekito (関戸剛, born April 3, 1963 in Osaka, Japan) is a Japanese video game music composer, arranger and performer. He worked at Konami on many games including Metal Gear 2 before joining Squaresoft in 1995 and composed/arranged for several titles such as Brave Fencer Musashi, FFII(PS remake), Chrono Trigger(PS remake), FFVII: Advent Children, and FFIII(DS remake). Sekito currently plays electric guitar for The Black Mages.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Materia - (0:52) - 598 plays
- The First Awakening - (2:12) - 313 plays
- Opening Suite: The Assault - (1:29) - 246 plays
- Reversal! - (0:54) - 266 plays
- Clash of Opposites - (1:33) - 249 plays
- Sword Sparks - (1:39) - 249 plays
- J-E-N-O-V-A [FFVII AC Version] - (2:46) - 251 plays
- Frog's Theme (Arrange Version) - 205 plays
- Struggle Eternal - (3:57) - 207 plays
- Chrono Trigger (Arrange Version 1) - 149 plays