75 Shouts - 887,274 Scrobbles
Tsuneo Imahori (今堀恒雄), born 1962, is a Japanese guitarist and composer. He started to play acoustic guitar at age 12, inspired by British folk music from the likes of Bert Jansch, and later the work of Frank Zappa and Andy Partridge. In 1986 he formed the band Tipographica, with saxophist Naruyoshi Kikuchi and jazz pianist Akira Minakami. After 4 albums, the group disbanded in 1996. After providing the soundtrack to Gungrave for the PlayStation 2 in 2002, the concept was subsequently developed into an anime series, also scored by Imahori.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever Broke - 683 plays
- H.T. - (1:32) - 987 plays
- Blue Funk - (3:26) - 539 plays
- Big Bluff - (3:46) - 437 plays
- Never Could Have Been Worse - (4:57) - 543 plays
- Philosophy in a Tea Cup - (4:37) - 367 plays
- Blood and Thunder - (3:39) - 354 plays
- Knives - (3:18) - 359 plays
- Stories to Tell - (2:36) - 346 plays
- Permanent Vacation - (1:56) - 337 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online