71 Shouts - 828,275 Scrobbles
Tsuneo Imahori (今堀恒雄), born 1962, is a Japanese guitarist and composer. He started to play acoustic guitar at age 12, inspired by British folk music from the likes of Bert Jansch, and later the work of Frank Zappa and Andy Partridge. In 1986 he formed the band Tipographica, with saxophist Naruyoshi Kikuchi and jazz pianist Akira Minakami. After 4 albums, the group disbanded in 1996. After providing the soundtrack to Gungrave for the PlayStation 2 in 2002, the concept was subsequently developed into an anime series, also scored by Imahori.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever Broke - 927 plays
- Blue Funk - (3:26) - 813 plays
- H.T. - (1:32) - 1,036 plays
- Philosophy in a Tea Cup - (4:37) - 638 plays
- Big Bluff - (3:46) - 661 plays
- Never Could Have Been Worse - (4:57) - 911 plays
- Knives - (3:18) - 494 plays
- Fool's Paradise - (4:09) - 735 plays
- Permanent Vacation - (1:56) - 474 plays
- People Everyday - (2:52) - 465 plays