2 Shouts - 1,350 Scrobbles
An offshoot of the Parliament Funkadelic band, starting with the help of GEORGE CLINTON himself, and lead by the notorious bass player & vocalist NORWOOD FISHER of Fishbone, TRULIO DISGRACIAS is an amazing funk masterpiece, incorporating outlandish performances of the “nuttiness,” lavish riffs, improv grooves, heart-pounding one drops & valleys into one seamless 2-hour set. Formed in 1987, TRULIO DISGRACIAS has been touring the country since then...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Fries Go With That Shake? (Ft. De La Soul) - (4:12) - 2 plays
- Whole Lotta Love - (4:42) - 2 plays
- Nutt Now - (5:10) - 3 plays
- Got Neb-Luv - (7:17) - 2 plays
- Mo' 2 Glo' - (5:33) - 4 plays
- Hoo N'Tha Fuck R U - (8:30) - 1 plays
- Do Fries Go With That Shake? (feat. De La Soul) - (4:12) - 1 plays
- Who The Fuck R U - (8:30) - 1 plays
- Nuttin' Sells Like Sex - (10:04) - 1 plays
- Much Love - (6:52) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online