22 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Annika Line Trost was born in Berlin on May 21, 1977, and grew up in the Spandau district at a fishing site. She suffered her first bout of lovesickness at the age of two when she saw Kralle Krawinkel, guitarist with the German cult band Trio, on TV. Not so many years later, she began listening to punk rock and learning to play the drums. She spent her early childhood practising the hula hoop between green hedges, breathing clean air and watching the ships go by, discovered punk rock at the age of 10 and gave up her piano training for drum lessons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man On The Box - (3:17) - 179 plays
- I Was Wrong - (2:47) - 153 plays
- Cowboy - (3:10) - 131 plays
- In diesen Raum - (4:07) - 155 plays
- This Strange Someone - (2:52) - 95 plays
- The Scales And The Score - (3:03) - 79 plays
- Black - (4:45) - 123 plays
- Even Sparrows Don't Like To Stay - (1:54) - 67 plays
- Sans Ta Scie - (2:52) - 89 plays
- Filled With Tears - (5:26) - 85 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online