22 Shouts - 104,585 Scrobbles
Annika Line Trost was born in Berlin on May 21, 1977, and grew up in the Spandau district at a fishing site. She suffered her first bout of lovesickness at the age of two when she saw Kralle Krawinkel, guitarist with the German cult band Trio, on TV. Not so many years later, she began listening to punk rock and learning to play the drums. She spent her early childhood practising the hula hoop between green hedges, breathing clean air and watching the ships go by, discovered punk rock at the age of 10 and gave up her piano training for drum lessons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man On The Box - (3:17) - 411 plays
- Cowboy - (3:10) - 222 plays
- I Was Wrong - (2:47) - 304 plays
- Even Sparrows Don't Like To Stay - (1:54) - 141 plays
- In diesen Raum - (4:07) - 134 plays
- Black - (4:45) - 145 plays
- This Strange Someone - (2:52) - 148 plays
- Sans Ta Scie - (2:52) - 148 plays
- In Diesem Raum - (4:05) - 148 plays
- The Scales And The Score - (3:03) - 136 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods