64 Shouts - 415,934 Scrobbles
Triumvirat was a German progressive rock band, founded in 1969 in the town of Cologne, Germany By keyboardist/composer Hans-Jürgen (later simply Jürgen) Fritz, drummer/lyricist Hans Bathelt, and bassist Werner Frangenberg. During its early years, Triumvirat initially played Top 40 songs at local venues in Cologne. The Nice and Emerson, Lake & Palmer heavily influenced Triumvirat’s musical direction and the band incorporated some of Nice/ELP music into their repertoire (Rondo among others).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sweetest Sound Of Liberty - (2:36) - 1,081 plays
- The Deadly Dream of Freedom - (2:21) - 885 plays
- Spartacus - (7:39) - 843 plays
- The March to the Eternal City - (8:48) - 609 plays
- The Walls of Doom - (3:57) - 587 plays
- The Hazy Shades of Dawn - (3:07) - 523 plays
- The School of Instant Pain - (6:23) - 540 plays
- The Burning Sword of Capua - (2:42) - 504 plays
- The Capital of Power - (3:13) - 460 plays
- The Capitol Of Power - (3:16) - 395 plays