55 Shouts - 1,580,854 Scrobbles
Trisha Yearwood (born September 19, 1964) is a three-time Grammy-winning American country music singer. She cites Linda Ronstadt as her biggest influence, and Ronstadt's sound and vocal stylings are clearly apparent in Yearwood's music. Other influences include Emmylou Harris, Patsy Cline, and Elvis Presley. Patricia Lynn Yearwood was born in Monticello, Georgia to Jack and Gwen Yearwood, and developed her musical talent in Nashville, Tennessee, where she interned as a receptionist for the local company MTM Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsKatie's sittin' on the old front porch
Watchin' the chickens peck the ground
There ain't a whole lot goin' on tonight
In this one-horse town
Over yonder comin' up the road
- LyricsPhone rings, baby cries, TV diet, guru lies
Good mornin' honey
Go to work, make up, try to keep the balance up
Between love and money
She used to tie her hair up in ribbons and bows
- LyricsHow do I
Get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be?
- LyricsMomma told her baby, "Girl take it real slow"
Girl told her Momma, "Hey, I really gotta go
He's waitin' in the car"
Momma said, "Girl you won't get far"
Thus are the dreams of an average jane
- LyricsI was standing at the counter
I was waiting for the change
When I heard that old familiar music start
It was like a lighted match had been tossed into my soul
It was like a dam had broken in my heart
- In Another's Eyes - (3:35) - 1,616 plays
- Thinkin' About You - (3:22) - 1,619 plays
- How Do I Live - Songbook Version - (4:04) - 1,591 plays
- The Woman Before Me - (3:50) - 1,196 plays
- I Would've Loved You Anyway - (3:42) - 1,997 plays