54 Shouts - 537,009 Scrobbles
Tripping Daisy was an alternative rock band which formed in Dallas, Texas, United States in 1990 and are best known for their 1995 single "I Got A Girl". The band formed as Tim DeLaughter (vocals, guitar), Wes Berggren (guitar), Mark Pirro (bass) and Jeff Bouck (drums), although Bouck was replaced with Bryan Wakeland a few months afterwards. Guitarist Philip Karnats joined the band in 1997. Wakeland left the band in 1995 and was first replaced by Mitch Marine and then Benjamin Curtis. Berggren died of a drug overdose on October 27, 1999 while the band was recording their fourth album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Got A Girl - (4:06) - 3,929 plays
- Piranha - (4:47) - 929 plays
- Rocketpop - (4:06) - 484 plays
- LyricsSitting on a curved back couch
My mind it rolls reminds me it was so easy
Staring at the Christmas lights
In a box that were once hanging on my tree
Proving once again that seasons change
- LyricsWhat makes a man feel small? Is it points of pleasure in leather?
What makes him go away off where the fights are gagging still?
Take what you can today, left the brown dog burning, he's burning
If you have the time, you can come and save us still
All you do is try it
- Same Dress New Day - (3:32) - 427 plays
- Motivation - (5:36) - 476 plays
- Step Behind - (4:00) - 411 plays
- Raindrop - (2:50) - 465 plays
- Prick - (9:21) - 444 plays