Trinitron Meets the Mars People
0 Shouts - 36,316 Scrobbles
Trinitron Meets the Mars People is a Dance/Math rock band from Walnut, California. The band features a combination of musicians that have played and have interacted in the San Gabriel's ever changing Prog/math/hardcore/Indie scenes. Their sound is a combination of Minus the Bear-esque guitar-taps and Keys, with minimal sophisticated time signatures and a majority of Dance beats. The name "Trinitron Meets the Mars People" comes from an inside joke amongst current and recurring band members, Gabe and Reginald..Read More...
In June, 2007, Brandon, Drummer for Trinitron, then Bassist for Indie band The Ready Aim Fire! contacted Guitarist Raymond Markel in hopes of kick starting the then-Two-Pieced band into a Trio with a regular Bassist for Trinitron.
In late September, 2007 the band, with the help of The Ready Aim Fire!'s Dave Trautz and Donavan Foy recorded their first EP, titled Cho Chang vs Margaret Yang. October 12th, 2007 the band played their first show at The Wire Music and Art Venue with a line-up that featured San Francisco natives We Be The Echo and Los Angeles journeymen, Ninja Academy.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Czech Out These Spots On This Kozmik Geer-Af - 4,029 plays
- Bear Grylls Ate My Fuckin' Turtle! - 3,361 plays
- Ah Haaha Ha Goes This Hilarious Hyena - 4,019 plays
- Dragon Skin, For Your Hands - 3,118 plays
- Your Sasquatch Stole Lint From My Bear's Pocket - 3,212 plays
- Otter Pop! Pop! Pop! (Tierra Luna) - 2,717 plays
- The Hungry Mouse Caught His Tail On The Pantry Door - 2,756 plays
- Hey! Stop Stealing Monkeys - 2,516 plays
- The Tiring Town Tells The Towers To Tear Terror Till Tonight Ticks Time Tightly (Aliteration Aside) - 2,369 plays
- Panda Bear City - 2,174 plays