7 Shouts - 40,461 Scrobbles
Tricky Woo is a Canadian indie rock band, based in Montreal. The band consists of vocalist and guitarist Andrew Dickson, guitarist Adrian Popovich, bass guitarist Alex Crowe and drummer Patrick Sayers. The name of the band is taken from the name of a fictional pampered dog featured in James Herriot's best-selling autobiographical novel All Creatures Great and Small, which tracks the life of a country veterinarian in pre-war England. Originally formed in 1996 by Andrew Dickson, Sasha Roiz (drums) and Jon Fazakerli (bass), the band released their debut album Rock and Roll Music, Part 1 in 1997.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fly The Orient - (2:43) - 80 plays
- First Blush - (2:49) - 40 plays
- Altamont Raven - (2:00) - 24 plays
- Easy - (3:06) - 25 plays
- Allright - (2:29) - 28 plays
- Born Due - (2:45) - 26 plays
- Let the Goodtimes Roll - (1:55) - 26 plays
- Dirty Business - (4:38) - 28 plays
- Pink Thunder - (4:32) - 30 plays
- Hypnotic Persuasion - (2:20) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online