0 Shouts - 186,723 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
1) Tribe were an alternative rock band from Boston, Massachusetts that were active from 1988 to 1994. The band built a sizable local following thanks to lead singer Janet LaValley and dark, melodic songs. The band released three albums on Slash/Warner Brothers in the early 90s before disbanding. Band members Eric Brosius, Terri Brosius (formerly Barous), and Greg LoPiccolo later entered the game industry, working most notably on the Thief and Guitar Hero series, and the critically acclaimed System Shock 2.
2) Tribe were an underground jazz and funk collective of musicians from Detroit that include Wendell Harrison, Phil Ranelin, Marcus Belgrave and others. Tribe as well as releasing records in the early 1970's also used to produce a black awareness magazine for Detroit.
3) Tribe is an Australian new age act (streaming here).
4) Tribe is a German trash metal band, founded in 2003 by Mortiz Kohlhaas and Sven Menges. Later, André Donath and Christian Groth joined. 2004, Thomas Kas came and André Donath left the band. First, they only covered songs, but now they write their own songs and also recorded a CD, At the moment, they have many gigs in the "Westerwald." They are inspired like Bands like Soulfly, KoRn or Ektomorf
5) Tribe can also refer to the group of singers in the musical "Hair".
6) Tribe is also a Belgium rock/folk/jazz-group. Most membres were formerly with the Belgian band Troissoeur.
7) Tribe also was another Belgian group, that made two albums: Stone Cold (1995) and Temper (1996)
8) Tribe is also a Heavy Metal band from UK, released their debut Pray for Calm... Need the Chaos (2009).Band is Paul Kettley (vocals), Adam Goldsmith (Drums), Gaz McKenzie (bass) and Nick Dunne (guitar, keyboards)
9) Tribe is also a Death/Thrash/Thrascore band from Slovakia (Moldava nad Bodvou).
10) Tribe is also a hungarian rapper from Dabas with a similar type of music like Rage Against the Machine.
11) Tribe is also a South African jazz quartet based in Cape Town consisting of Kesivan Naidoo (drums), Charles Lazar (bass), Mark Fransman (piano), and Buddy Wells (sax).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Through the windshield, on the footbridge
They cling to each other at the close of day
They've not a care for the crush of traffic
Their captive audience, they say
- Hashish - 8,050 plays
- Ain't Got No Grass - 9,299 plays
- Initials - 8,188 plays
- Three-Five-Zero-Zero - 7,129 plays
- Baby Feet - 2,778 plays
- Livin' In A New Day - 1,895 plays
- Livin' In A New Day - 2,280 plays
- Angelic Voices [Rebirth Remix] - 2,133 plays
- Livin' In A New Day (C2 Remix) - 1,554 plays