There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Tribe were an alternative rock band from Boston, Massachusetts that were active from 1988 to 1994. The band built a sizable local following thanks to lead singer Janet LaValley and dark, melodic songs. The band released three albums on Slash/Warner Brothers in the early 90s before disbanding. Band members Eric Brosius, Terri Brosius (formerly Barous), and Greg LoPiccolo later entered the game industry, working most notably on the Thief and Guitar Hero series, and the critically acclaimed System Shock 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Through the windshield, on the footbridge
They cling to each other at the close of day
They've not a care for the crush of traffic
Their captive audience, they say
- Ain't Got No Grass - (1:48) - 167 plays
- Hashish - (1:06) - 138 plays
- Initials - (0:49) - 125 plays
- Three-Five-Zero-Zero - (2:57) - 158 plays
- Abort - (3:42) - 237 plays
- Jakpot - (3:56) - 238 plays
- Easter Dinner - (2:58) - 169 plays
- Here at the Home - (3:37) - 248 plays
- Tied - (4:17) - 235 plays