Tribe After Tribe
21 Shouts - 77,293 Scrobbles
Tribe After Tribe was formed in 1984 in Johannesburg, South Africa by guitarist Robbi Robb (ex-Asylum Kids). The band released their new-wave-influenced debut album Power locally in 1985 before circumstances caused the band to take flight to Los Angeles, where after a hiatus of six years the band reemerged in 1991 with their self-titled album Tribe After Tribe, featuring both an all-new line-up and a new sound, showcasing an experimental mix of tribal African music and powerful alternative rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boy - (5:52) - 60 plays
- Lazarus - (4:32) - 55 plays
- Fire Dancers - (4:28) - 46 plays
- Eloise - (4:03) - 67 plays
- Tunguska - (4:40) - 56 plays
- Supreme One - (4:40) - 35 plays
- Hold On - (4:49) - 35 plays
- Burning Bush - (6:15) - 46 plays
- Ballad Of Winnie - (5:44) - 70 plays
- Senor - (8:08) - 34 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online