There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Tribe were an alternative rock band from Boston, Massachusetts that were active from 1988 to 1994. The band built a sizable local following thanks to lead singer Janet LaValley and dark, melodic songs. The band released three albums on Slash/Warner Brothers in the early 90s before disbanding. Band members Eric Brosius, Terri Brosius (formerly Barous), and Greg LoPiccolo later entered the game industry, working most notably on the Thief and Guitar Hero series, and the critically acclaimed System Shock 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Outside - (4:55) - 380 plays
- Hashish - (1:06) - 287 plays
- Ain't Got No Grass - (1:48) - 308 plays
- Three-Five-Zero-Zero - (2:57) - 295 plays
- Initials - (0:49) - 290 plays
- Hare Krishna/Be-In - (3:55) - 145 plays
- Livin' In A New Day - (10:02) - 77 plays
- Daddy's Home - (3:01) - 103 plays
- Abort - (3:42) - 90 plays
- Vigil - (4:21) - 121 plays