Trial of the Bow
12 Shouts - 37,902 Scrobbles
Formed in late 1993 by Renato Gallina (percussion/vocals) and Matthew Skarajew (stringed instruments), TRIAL OF THE BOW emerged from the city of Melbourne, Australia's heart and melting pot of all musical forms. While both members live and work in a metropolis, they strive to remove themselves and their listeners from this and transport them all to places exotic with their bared-down Eastern inspired music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Father of the Flower - (4:03) - 218 plays
- Serpent - (6:24) - 182 plays
- The Promise - (3:23) - 183 plays
- Ubar - (2:12) - 173 plays
- Alizee - (6:27) - 115 plays
- Inverloch - (5:54) - 106 plays
- Muezzin - (5:36) - 121 plays
- As Night Falls - (2:54) - 109 plays
- From the Mountains of Tangier - (7:13) - 120 plays
- Ceilidh For The Sallow Ground - (3:04) - 104 plays