1 Shouts - 1,230 Scrobbles
Trevor George Lucas (25 December 1943 - 4 February 1989) was an influential Australian folk artist who became a member of Fairport Convention and one of the founders of Fotheringay. He mainly performed as a guitarist and vocalist but also produced many albums and wrote for the film industry toward the end of his career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Overlander - (2:33) - 8 plays
- Forever Young - (6:00) - 6 plays
- south australia - (1:59) - 5 plays
- Lazy Harry's - (2:56) - 5 plays
- A Wee One - (3:27) - 4 plays
- The Shearer's Dream - (3:48) - 6 plays
- The Flash Stockman - (2:52) - 4 plays
- it's on - (2:42) - 4 plays
- shanties by the way - (2:04) - 4 plays
- The Plainsman - (3:32) - 5 plays