Trembling Blue Stars
79 Shouts - 1,107,715 Scrobbles
Trembling Blue Stars is a London based band led by former Northern Picture Library, The Yesterday Sky and The Field Mice frontman Bobby Wratten, considered by many the most brilliant and prolific songwriter in the recent history of British indie pop. Besides Wratten the current line-up includes Keris Howard, Beth Arzy and Jonathan Akerman, in many ways making the band an indie pop supergroup. The band was formed in 1995 and all the songs on the debut album, Her Handwriting (the title is a quote from Part Company by The Go-Betweens) were recorded in Mitcham...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Colours - (3:46) - 731 plays
- Idyllwild - (4:08) - 864 plays
- All Eternal Things - (4:36) - 588 plays
- LyricsLand's End at dusk
A day of churches
Her getting her hair cut
A windswept walk to Dunnet Head
Boarding a north-bound train at Inverness
- Half-Light - (3:35) - 415 plays
- Sometimes I Still Feel the Bruise - (4:25) - 477 plays
- November Starlings - (4:06) - 598 plays
- My Face For The World To See - (3:18) - 328 plays
- All Our Tomorrows - (3:39) - 336 plays
- Letter Never Sent - (3:50) - 394 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online