Trembling Blue Stars
79 Shouts - 1,116,554 Scrobbles
Trembling Blue Stars is a London based band led by former Northern Picture Library, The Yesterday Sky and The Field Mice frontman Bobby Wratten, considered by many the most brilliant and prolific songwriter in the recent history of British indie pop. Besides Wratten the current line-up includes Keris Howard, Beth Arzy and Jonathan Akerman, in many ways making the band an indie pop supergroup. The band was formed in 1995 and all the songs on the debut album, Her Handwriting (the title is a quote from Part Company by The Go-Betweens) were recorded in Mitcham...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Colours - (3:46) - 624 plays
- Idyllwild - (4:08) - 790 plays
- All Eternal Things - (4:36) - 519 plays
- LyricsLand's End at dusk
A day of churches
Her getting her hair cut
A windswept walk to Dunnet Head
Boarding a north-bound train at Inverness
- LyricsThis is just to say "hello"
And to let you know
I think of you from time to time
I know I never really knew you
But somehow I miss you
- My Face For The World To See - (3:18) - 341 plays
- All Our Tomorrows - (3:39) - 338 plays
- For This One - (4:42) - 282 plays
- Half-Light - (3:35) - 310 plays
- If I Handle You With Care - (3:38) - 294 plays