Trembling Blue Stars
78 Shouts - 1,066,416 Scrobbles
Trembling Blue Stars is a London based band led by former Northern Picture Library, The Yesterday Sky and The Field Mice frontman Bobby Wratten, considered by many the most brilliant and prolific songwriter in the recent history of British indie pop. Besides Wratten the current line-up includes Keris Howard, Beth Arzy and Jonathan Akerman, in many ways making the band an indie pop supergroup. The band was formed in 1995 and all the songs on the debut album, Her Handwriting (the title is a quote from Part Company by The Go-Betweens) were recorded in Mitcham...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Colours - (3:46) - 1,064 plays
- Idyllwild - (4:08) - 1,260 plays
- Half-Light - (3:35) - 587 plays
- All Eternal Things - (4:36) - 792 plays
- My Face For The World To See - (3:18) - 551 plays
- All Our Tomorrows - (3:39) - 540 plays
- Abba on the Jukebox - (7:24) - 631 plays
- November Starlings - (4:06) - 505 plays
- Letter Never Sent - (3:50) - 536 plays
- In Arrivals - (4:19) - 416 plays