Trembling Blue Stars
78 Shouts - 1,046,804 Scrobbles
Trembling Blue Stars is a London based band led by former Northern Picture Library, The Yesterday Sky and The Field Mice frontman Bobby Wratten, considered by many the most brilliant and prolific songwriter in the recent history of British indie pop. Besides Wratten the current line-up includes Keris Howard, Beth Arzy and Jonathan Akerman, in many ways making the band an indie pop supergroup. The band was formed in 1995 and all the songs on the debut album, Her Handwriting (the title is a quote from Part Company by The Go-Betweens) were recorded in Mitcham...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Colours - (3:46) - 921 plays
- Idyllwild - (4:08) - 1,300 plays
- All Eternal Things - (4:36) - 776 plays
- Half-Light - (3:35) - 526 plays
- My Face For The World To See - (3:18) - 550 plays
- Abba on the Jukebox - (7:24) - 585 plays
- All Our Tomorrows - (3:39) - 477 plays
- November Starlings - (4:06) - 506 plays
- For This One - (4:42) - 521 plays
- Letter Never Sent - (3:50) - 539 plays