Trembling Blue Stars
78 Shouts - 1,060,443 Scrobbles
Trembling Blue Stars is a London based band led by former Northern Picture Library, The Yesterday Sky and The Field Mice frontman Bobby Wratten, considered by many the most brilliant and prolific songwriter in the recent history of British indie pop. Besides Wratten the current line-up includes Keris Howard, Beth Arzy and Jonathan Akerman, in many ways making the band an indie pop supergroup. The band was formed in 1995 and all the songs on the debut album, Her Handwriting (the title is a quote from Part Company by The Go-Betweens) were recorded in Mitcham...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Colours - (3:46) - 991 plays
- Idyllwild - (4:08) - 1,300 plays
- Half-Light - (3:35) - 569 plays
- All Eternal Things - (4:36) - 755 plays
- My Face For The World To See - (3:18) - 532 plays
- All Our Tomorrows - (3:39) - 525 plays
- Abba on the Jukebox - (7:24) - 621 plays
- November Starlings - (4:06) - 493 plays
- Letter Never Sent - (3:50) - 532 plays
- For This One - (4:42) - 459 plays