18 Shouts - 54,145 Scrobbles
Between Inglewood & Rancho Cucamonga lies the Los Angeles suburb of West Covina, the 626, current home of West Coast emcee Trek Life. But as a kid, Trek grew up running the streets of Southern California's most notorious areas, rolling out like most his age to pull chicks and hit parties. Dress codes were strict as gang banging was in full fledge war mode and police brutality was at its worst. It was then that his Pops moved East to West Covina to protect his family and Trek had his first experience with culture shock - mixing with Mexicans, Chinese, White folks and Philipinos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ready To Live (ft. Olivier Daysoul) - (3:39) - 322 plays
- Just the Music - (3:26) - 415 plays
- What's Real (feat. yU) - (2:48) - 352 plays
- Intro - (2:20) - 320 plays
- Hometown Foreigner - (3:33) - 322 plays
- As The World Turns (feat. Olivier Daysoul) - (3:39) - 216 plays
- What It Is (Apollo Brown Remix) - (3:40) - 220 plays
- Eat More Chocolate - (3:00) - 305 plays
- Due West - (2:53) - 205 plays
- Everything Changed Nothing (feat. Olivier Daysoul) - (3:49) - 226 plays