Trees Of Eternity
0 Shouts - 203,547 Scrobbles
Trees of Eternity came into being when Juha Raivio (Swallow the Sun) and Sweden based singer Aleah got together in the latter part of 2008 to work on a song for the upcoming STS album. The plan was to to feature Aleah’s vocals on part of a song already prepared by Juha, but when they instead began to experiment with a vocal line Aleah had written for the occasion the session quickly headed off in a new direction and the project took on a life on its own.Read More...
Since then several more songs have been written and roughly produced, but the intention is to polish it all up during spring 2009 and complete a five song promo for label presentation.
The full line-up for the band is not yet in place, but so far plans are to include Tobias Sidegård (Necrophobic) on bass and Mike Hellmaker (Maleficio) as second guitarist.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Requiem - 34,771 plays
- Sinking Ships - 41,931 plays
- A Million Tears - 31,006 plays
- Black Ocean - 28,975 plays
- Eye of Night - 12,451 plays
- Broken Mirror - 11,951 plays
- Hour of the Nightingale - 10,281 plays
- Condemned to Silence - 9,969 plays
- The Passage - 9,471 plays
- Gallows Bird - 8,259 plays