62 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Trash Palace is the latest project from producer Dimitri Tikovoi (Gary Numan, Les Rythmes Digitales), who left Paris some years ago to ingratiate himself with the London music scene. Trash Palace has released one album, "Positions", which is a catalogue of electro-rock in various different shades, from Sneaker Pimps-stealthy to Prodigy-pulsating. Alison Shaw of Cranes lends her unmistakeable voice to "Your Sweet Love".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Metric System - (3:32) - 820 plays
- LyricsYour sweet love, your sweet love
Is holding me, is touching me
Your sweet love, your sweet love
Is watching me, is kissing me
And every time I see you smile
- Venus In Furs - (3:30) - 1,015 plays
- Sex on the Beach - (2:12) - 360 plays
- LyricsHands tied, blind
Do you know what to expect?
In back of my mind
I always know what's coming next
Just my kind
- Animal Magic - (4:09) - 128 plays
- X Dummy - (2:21) - 115 plays
- Your Sweet Love (feat. Alison Shaw) - (5:04) - 111 plays
- The Metric System (feat. Brian Molko) - (3:25) - 98 plays
- Maculée Conception - (4:00) - 100 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online