271 Shouts - 3,657,276 Scrobbles
Transplants is the name of an American punk/hip hop band. They formed in 1999 when Tim Armstrong of the band Rancid played his friend and roadie Rob Aston some beats he had made using Pro Tools and asked Rob if he would consider contributing lyrics. Initially, Tim played all the instruments himself but as the project grew, he invited musician friends such as Matt Freeman (Rancid), Lars Frederiksen (Rancid), and Vic Ruggiero (The Slackers) to add to the sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBombs going off in Sierra Leone
Taken more shots than Karl Malone
Battle looms, your doom, injustice entombed
Who got the diamonds? Who gonna find them?
Who gonna mine them when the time comes?
- Lyrics"nobody move, nobody get hurt"
Take a look around baby, yeh my whole crews ugly
But we still got the most game, the most money
The most hos, the most honeys, it's so funny
How you hate my fuckin' guts but at the same time love me
- LyricsNobody move, nobody get hurt, they said
Make one wrong move, man, you wake up dead
I exercise my lyrical stylings
And all the while you're dead and gone and forgotten
I said, oh, are they gonna come back for you?
- LyricsWaitress out dressed like nurses in bondage
Brought me the check, said I want you to sign this
Union boy standing next to the rastas
There's gonna be a strike and you ain't gonna stop us
Three men standing and they love what they do
- LyricsWhen the fog comes through the golden gate
And the moon shines on the bay
And everything has changed
Now that you have gone away
Things are getting darker
- Quick Death - (3:36) - 4,939 plays
- Weigh On My Mind - (3:22) - 4,993 plays
- One Seventeen - (2:01) - 4,502 plays
- We Trusted You - (4:35) - 4,108 plays
- Down In Oakland - (3:23) - 3,819 plays