498 Shouts - 1,689,851 Scrobbles
Transatlantic is a progressive rock supergroup founded in 1999 by Neal Morse of Spock's Beard and Mike Portnoy of The Winery Dogs and Liquid Tension Experiment and formerly of Dream Theater. Other members include progressive rock veterans Roine Stolt (The Flower Kings) and Pete Trewavas (Marillion). Daniel Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation) provided backing vocals and played guitar and keyboard during the 2001 tour. After releasing two highly acclaimed studio albums and two live recordings they disbanded in 2002 mainly because of Neal Morse's decision to start a Christian rock career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSome people think, think they have none
They might as well stay down
Running in circles like bulls in a ring
'Til the sword finds its way down
While the creep beats the rap on appeal
- LyricsHave you woke up screaming in the silence of the night?
You wish you could start dreaming in clouds of white
But everything could change tonight
When you duel with the devil living in your mind
Time reveals nothing, it's a suicide love affair
- LyricsThere's a bridge made of light
That crosses between death and life
Where shadows walk in the sun
And desperate lovers run
One day a child and an angel stood on either side
- Lyrics[I: Full Moon Rising]
In a state of fallen grace
With a smile upon it's face, IT CAME !
Full moon rising today
Like a child but fully grown
- The Wind Blew Them All Away - (6:09) - 2,884 plays
- My New World - (16:17) - 2,288 plays
- Stranger in Your Soul - (30:04) - 2,669 plays
- Out of the Night - (4:22) - 2,799 plays
- A Man Can Feel - (6:35) - 2,572 plays
- Set Us Free - (5:03) - 2,523 plays