522 Shouts - 1,895,365 Scrobbles
Transatlantic is a progressive rock supergroup founded in 1999 by Neal Morse of Spock's Beard and Mike Portnoy of The Winery Dogs and Liquid Tension Experiment and formerly of Dream Theater. Other members include progressive rock veterans Roine Stolt (The Flower Kings) and Pete Trewavas (Marillion). Daniel Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation) provided backing vocals and played guitar and keyboard during the 2001 tour. After releasing two highly acclaimed studio albums and two live recordings they disbanded in 2002 mainly because of Neal Morse's decision to start a Christian rock career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Into The Blue - (25:13) - 13,587 plays
- Black As The Sky - (6:45) - 12,248 plays
- Shine - (7:28) - 11,690 plays
- Beyond The Sun - (4:29) - 9,945 plays
- Kaleidoscope - (31:54) - 14,195 plays
- And You And I - (10:45) - 5,683 plays
- We All Need Some Light - (5:44) - 5,010 plays
- Bridge Across Forever - (5:32) - 3,718 plays
- Can't Get It Out of My Head - (4:43) - 5,120 plays
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - (3:19) - 5,215 plays