522 Shouts - 1,918,943 Scrobbles
Transatlantic is a progressive rock supergroup founded in 1999 by Neal Morse of Spock's Beard and Mike Portnoy of The Winery Dogs and Liquid Tension Experiment and formerly of Dream Theater. Other members include progressive rock veterans Roine Stolt (The Flower Kings) and Pete Trewavas (Marillion). Daniel Gildenlöw (Pain of Salvation) provided backing vocals and played guitar and keyboard during the 2001 tour. After releasing two highly acclaimed studio albums and two live recordings they disbanded in 2002 mainly because of Neal Morse's decision to start a Christian rock career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Into the Blue - (25:13) - 7,261 plays
- Black as the Sky - (6:45) - 6,595 plays
- Shine - (7:28) - 6,362 plays
- Kaleidoscope - (31:54) - 8,521 plays
- Beyond The Sun - (4:29) - 5,290 plays
- We All Need Some Light - (5:44) - 3,878 plays
- Bridge Across Forever - (5:32) - 2,975 plays
- Duel With the Devil - (12:27) - 3,177 plays
- And You And I - (10:45) - 3,033 plays
- All of the Above - (8:01) - 2,912 plays