666 Shouts - 8,520,018 Scrobbles
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a rock orchestra founded in New York City, USA by Paul O'Neill, robert kinkel, Jon Oliva, and Al Pitrelli in 1996. O'Neill had managed and produced rock bands including Aerosmith, Humble Pie and Scorpions, later writing for and producing Savatage, where he began working with Kinkel and Oliva. The roots of TSO are found in Savatage, a traditional heavy metal band that gradually progressed into a symphonic metal act.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNow every moment the angel spent listening
His time on earth diminished
But the angel found himself waiting there
Until each story was finished
He had only several hours left
- Overture - (2:56) - 2,673 plays
- LyricsPriusquam praesens
Hic homo nesciens
Quae futura est?
Est plane vanum?
- Mephistopheles - (3:43) - 2,260 plays
- Beethoven - (2:56) - 2,279 plays
- Midnight - (2:10) - 2,201 plays
- Fate - (1:15) - 2,249 plays
- What Is Eternal - (4:40) - 2,312 plays
- Requiem (The Fifth) - (2:59) - 2,153 plays
- I'll Keep Your Secrets - (4:15) - 2,186 plays