671 Shouts - 8,741,784 Scrobbles
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a rock orchestra founded in New York City, USA by Paul O'Neill, robert kinkel, Jon Oliva, and Al Pitrelli in 1996. O'Neill had managed and produced rock bands including Aerosmith, Humble Pie and Scorpions, later writing for and producing Savatage, where he began working with Kinkel and Oliva. The roots of TSO are found in Savatage, a traditional heavy metal band that gradually progressed into a symphonic metal act.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNow every moment the angel spent listening
His time on earth diminished
But the angel found himself waiting there
Until each story was finished
He had only several hours left
- LyricsMerry Christmas
(The joy that he brings)
- Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo - (3:25) - 2,274 plays
- Lyrics[On a late night in the spring of 1827 the city of Vienna is experiencing the largest lightning storm in its long history. Within a large disheveled room, Ludwig Von Beethoven is slumped over his piano and on the piano sits the just completed manuscript for his Tenth Symphony. It is his final, and he is certain, his greatest work.]
SINCE THE TIME WHEN RA AND ISIS
RAISED THE SPHINX OUT OF THE SAND
AND APOLLO DREAMED ATHENA
AND MEN BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND
- LyricsPriusquam praesens
Hic homo nesciens
Quae futura est?
Est plane vanum?
- Christmas Canon Rock - (5:02) - 1,957 plays
- Midnight - (2:10) - 1,861 plays
- What Is Eternal - (4:40) - 2,133 plays
- Mephistopheles - (3:43) - 1,943 plays
- Fur Elise - (0:41) - 2,033 plays