661 Shouts - 8,140,533 Scrobbles
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a rock orchestra founded in New York City, USA by Paul O'Neill, robert kinkel, Jon Oliva, and Al Pitrelli in 1996. O'Neill had managed and produced rock bands including Aerosmith, Humble Pie and Scorpions, later writing for and producing Savatage, where he began working with Kinkel and Oliva. The roots of TSO are found in Savatage, a traditional heavy metal band that gradually progressed into a symphonic metal act.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wizards in Winter - (3:06) - 5,954 plays
- Lyrics[On a late night in the spring of 1827 the city of Vienna is experiencing the largest lightning storm in its long history. Within a large disheveled room, Ludwig Von Beethoven is slumped over his piano and on the piano sits the just completed manuscript for his Tenth Symphony. It is his final, and he is certain, his greatest work.]
SINCE THE TIME WHEN RA AND ISIS
RAISED THE SPHINX OUT OF THE SAND
AND APOLLO DREAMED ATHENA
AND MEN BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND
- LyricsMerry Christmas
(The joy that he brings)
- LyricsPriusquam praesens
Hic homo nesciens
Quae futura est?
Est plane vanum?
- LyricsAnd in the dark he sits alone
To work his final hours bleeding
While unconcerned upon the wall
The clock it ticks away the time
No need for words for in the dark
- Beethoven - (2:56) - 2,964 plays
- Mephistopheles - (3:43) - 2,760 plays
- Requiem (The Fifth) - (2:59) - 2,684 plays
- Fate - (1:15) - 2,772 plays
- Christmas Eve/ Sarajevo - (3:25) - 2,715 plays