7 Shouts - 92,527 Scrobbles
Tramaine Hawkins was born October 11, 1957 in San Francisco, California. She first entered the Gospel scene in 1968, singing with The Edwin Hawkins Singers Choir's "Oh Happy Day." She, with her distinctive soprano and extensive vocal range, became better known as a featured soloist with then-husband Walter Hawkins' Love Center Choir. While married to Bishop Walter Hawkins, the couple had two children a son, Walter "Jamie" Hawkins, Jr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changed - (7:52) - 308 plays
- Goin' Up Yonder - (5:09) - 210 plays
- Holy One - (6:33) - 116 plays
- Amazing Grace - (7:08) - 58 plays
- The Potter's House - (6:36) - 105 plays
- Fall Down Spirit Of Love - All My Best To You Vol 2 Album Version - (8:03) - 31 plays
- Look At Me - (4:55) - 37 plays
- And He Shall Purify - (4:36) - 30 plays
- Goin' Up Yonder - Tramaine Treasury Album - (9:43) - 57 plays
- Goin' Up Yonder (Live) - (5:05) - 27 plays