7 Shouts - 88,381 Scrobbles
Tramaine Hawkins was born October 11, 1957 in San Francisco, California. She first entered the Gospel scene in 1968, singing with The Edwin Hawkins Singers Choir's "Oh Happy Day." She, with her distinctive soprano and extensive vocal range, became better known as a featured soloist with then-husband Walter Hawkins' Love Center Choir. While married to Bishop Walter Hawkins, the couple had two children a son, Walter "Jamie" Hawkins, Jr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changed - (7:52) - 401 plays
- Goin' Up Yonder - (5:09) - 458 plays
- Amazing Grace - (7:08) - 193 plays
- Changed (Tramaine Treasury Album) - (7:29) - 164 plays
- I Don't Wanna Be Misunderstood - (3:59) - 122 plays
- It's Never Too Late - (5:47) - 80 plays
- The Potter's House - (6:36) - 103 plays
- Holy One - (6:31) - 98 plays
- Coming Home - (5:06) - 98 plays
- Goin' Up Yonder - Tramaine Treasury Album - (9:43) - 75 plays