Trails and Ways
20 Shouts - 502,861 Scrobbles
Trails and Ways is a band from Oakland, CA, with a sound incorporating bossa nova, indie rock, disco and radio pop influences. The four bandmates, (Hannah and Keith on guitar, Ian on drums, and Emma on bass) cast off from the co-op houses at UC Berkeley in the depths of the great recession. They headed to live as far afield as Ceará in Brazil and Galicia in Spain before reuniting in Oakland to start the DIY bedroom recording project that became Trails and Ways.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skeletons - (4:40) - 13,722 plays
- Nunca - (4:14) - 6,669 plays
- Say You Will - (2:54) - 6,836 plays
- Mtn Tune - (4:09) - 5,499 plays
- Border Crosser - (3:40) - 2,855 plays
- Tereza - (4:31) - 2,911 plays
- Como Te Vas - (2:38) - 2,313 plays
- Sure Thing - (3:46) - 1,515 plays
- Taj Mahal - 1,116 plays
- Lost - (3:01) - 1,188 plays