Trails and Ways
19 Shouts - 462,887 Scrobbles
Trails and Ways is a band from Oakland, CA, with a sound incorporating bossa nova, indie rock, disco and radio pop influences. The four bandmates, (Hannah and Keith on guitar, Ian on drums, and Emma on bass) cast off from the co-op houses at UC Berkeley in the depths of the great recession. They headed to live as far afield as Ceará in Brazil and Galicia in Spain before reuniting in Oakland to start the DIY bedroom recording project that became Trails and Ways.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nunca - (4:14) - 7,063 plays
- Mtn Tune - (4:09) - 5,724 plays
- Border Crosser - (3:40) - 2,945 plays
- Tereza - (4:31) - 3,216 plays
- Como Te Vas - (2:38) - 2,381 plays
- Sure Thing - (3:46) - 1,534 plays
- Taj Mahal - 1,035 plays
- Lost - (3:01) - 1,096 plays
- Miracle - (3:55) - 701 plays
- Sure Thing (Miguel Cover) - (3:45) - 730 plays