Trails and Ways
19 Shouts - 477,382 Scrobbles
Trails and Ways is a band from Oakland, CA, with a sound incorporating bossa nova, indie rock, disco and radio pop influences. The four bandmates, (Hannah and Keith on guitar, Ian on drums, and Emma on bass) cast off from the co-op houses at UC Berkeley in the depths of the great recession. They headed to live as far afield as Ceará in Brazil and Galicia in Spain before reuniting in Oakland to start the DIY bedroom recording project that became Trails and Ways.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skeletons - (4:40) - 7,697 plays
- Nunca - (4:14) - 6,994 plays
- Mtn Tune - (4:09) - 5,553 plays
- Border Crosser - (3:40) - 2,950 plays
- Tereza - (4:31) - 3,071 plays
- Como Te Vas - (2:38) - 2,346 plays
- Sure Thing - (3:46) - 1,555 plays
- Taj Mahal - 1,121 plays
- Lost - (3:01) - 1,219 plays
- Miracle - (3:55) - 784 plays