506 Shouts - 2,183,928 Scrobbles
There are at least three artists with this name: 1. Tragedy is a crust punk band, originally from Memphis, Tennessee, but currently residing in Portland, Oregon. The band formed in 1999 and was born from the ashes of influential modern hardcore bands His Hero Is Gone and Deathreat. Tragedy's music is characterized by its unrelenting, heavy hardcore punk sound, often punctuated by melodic interludes and downshifts in tempo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Conflicting Ideas - (4:34) - 5,063 plays
- LyricsFrom hands that beat us senseless come offerings of apparent help
From mouths that told judges lies come pleas of disarmament
As we lay wounded in growing numbers with explosive fury
They fly the white flag at half mast
Calling for, the laying down of arms
- LyricsClutch our chests and gasp in disbelief
Squint our eyes to see, if we missed the fine print to small to read
Check our pulses to see if our hearts still beat
No help from anyone to help us understand
This confusion, this abomination, never ending..
- No Cemeteries Here - (5:43) - 3,861 plays
- LyricsYou came for us at birth with your proven techniques for molding model citizens, forced us into compartments where we didn't fit in
Brought us with a full schedule of television and revised history classes that had us believing this is "just the way it is"
You came for us with grins and smiles,systematic persuasion and coercion that we might have become robotss if it weren't for
Our undying hatred, our unyielding drive, for reprisal, for retribution, for retaliation, for revenge
The hunt is on, the war is on
- Close at Hand - (3:36) - 3,558 plays
- Recurring Nightmare - (1:33) - 3,395 plays
- The Day After - (3:31) - 3,932 plays
- The Grim Infinite - (5:42) - 3,189 plays
- The Lure - (3:15) - 3,302 plays