22 Shouts - 93,971 Scrobbles
Trader Horne were formed in 1969 by the former Fairport Convention singer Judy Dyble and Jackie Mcauley, who had been organist and guitarist with Them. The duo released one single, "Sheena", with a Judy Dyble song on the flipside, "Morning Way", which became the title track of their only album. Another single, "Here Comes The Rain" backed with "Goodbye Mercy Kelly" followed this album, and Judy broke up the band again afterwards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Mixed Up Kind - (6:27) - 533 plays
- Jenny May - (2:26) - 686 plays
- Morning Way - (4:27) - 443 plays
- Here Comes The Rain - (2:37) - 402 plays
- Children Of Oare - (4:04) - 287 plays
- Velvet to Atone - (2:26) - 247 plays
- In My Loneliness - (2:22) - 236 plays
- Better Than Today - (3:12) - 257 plays
- Down And Out Blues - (4:34) - 232 plays
- Sheena - (2:43) - 198 plays