20 Shouts - 90,249 Scrobbles
Trader Horne were formed in 1969 by the former Fairport Convention singer Judy Dyble and Jackie Mcauley, who had been organist and guitarist with Them. The duo released one single, "Sheena", with a Judy Dyble song on the flipside, "Morning Way", which became the title track of their only album. Another single, "Here Comes The Rain" backed with "Goodbye Mercy Kelly" followed this album, and Judy broke up the band again afterwards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jenny May - (2:26) - 792 plays
- Morning Way - (4:27) - 591 plays
- Here Comes The Rain - (2:37) - 416 plays
- Velvet to Atone - (2:26) - 344 plays
- Children Of Oare - (4:04) - 361 plays
- The Mixed Up Kind - (6:27) - 294 plays
- Sheena - (2:43) - 275 plays
- Better Than Today - (3:12) - 297 plays
- The Mutant - (2:54) - 282 plays
- In My Loneliness - (2:22) - 293 plays