21 Shouts - 1,413,960 Scrobbles
Tracy Lawrence (born 27 January 1968) is an American country musician. Tracy Lawrence was born in Atlanta, Texas, and raised in Foreman, Ark., Lawrence played in his first band at the age of 16. He attended Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia, where he was a member of Sigma Pi Fraternity. In 1990 Lawrence left Arkansas and went to Nashville. Lawrence took jobs as an ironworker and in phone sales while he tried to break into the Nashville music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Paint Me A Birmingham - (3:48) - 5,246 plays
- LyricsSister cries out from her baby bed
Brother runs in, feathers on his head
Mama's in her room learnin' how to sew
Daddy's drinkin' beer, listenin' to the radio
Hank Williams sings "Kaw Liga" and "Dear John"
- Find Out Who Your Friends Are - (3:46) - 4,225 plays
- LyricsYou called me up from Amarillo, said you were comin' to town
Thought I'd like to tell you hello, and drive an old friend around
I pulled up to the airport, confident and cool
But when you stepped off that plane, I knew I was your fool
My little Texas tornado, blowin' me away again
- Alibis - (3:05) - 2,486 plays
- I See It Now - (3:36) - 2,338 plays
- If The World Had A Front Porch - (3:04) - 2,099 plays
- Sticks And Stones - (3:39) - 1,333 plays
- Can't Break It To My Heart - (3:40) - 1,191 plays
- If the Good Die Young - (2:29) - 940 plays