35 Shouts - 124,074 Scrobbles
a „touchy mob“ is taking a cruise over not-a-lake-not-yet-an-ocean. waves are shaking the giant ship. they immediately stop enjoying their expensive dinner, because the ship is built like a calm city. nothing points to being on the high seas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ferrytale - (3:29) - 1,217 plays
- Stones - (4:35) - 1,170 plays
- Atlantic Back - (4:22) - 1,067 plays
- Your Latest Blues - (3:47) - 978 plays
- Like Ivy On A Stone Wall - (5:33) - 1,006 plays
- Seven Hills - (4:21) - 1,037 plays
- Had To Take A Photograph - (5:29) - 870 plays
- Superhero Point Of View - (3:00) - 742 plays
- Busy With Leaving the Club - (3:59) - 602 plays
- Winter Garden II (Was I Pushed) Raison Version - (6:13) - 619 plays