Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
446 Shouts - 3,858,188 Scrobbles
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs is a pseudonym of Orlando Higginbottom (b. 7 Mar 1986 in Oxford, UK) and débuted with "All In One Sixty Dancehalls EP" (2009, Greco-Roman). Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs swings between overt musicality and scarily on-point dance floor intuition, ripping up gigs around the globe with his live show of bizarre instruments, glitter cannons and of course… dancing dinosaurs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Garden - (4:36) - 81,925 plays
- Household Goods - (3:35) - 58,591 plays
- Tapes & Money - (3:40) - 43,321 plays
- Your Love - (3:50) - 29,234 plays
- Trouble - (3:49) - 26,015 plays
- Promises - (4:20) - 18,522 plays
- You Need Me on My Own - (3:45) - 19,883 plays
- Shimmer - (4:45) - 13,596 plays
- Stronger - (5:04) - 12,458 plays
- Panpipes - (6:12) - 11,876 plays