30 Shouts - 748,998 Scrobbles
Paul Smith (Spinback) and Jason Greenhalgh (Q Project) are two of the most prolific producers within the drum & bass movement, recording for a plethora of different labels under a range of monikers. The pair first met in 1987, both living on Blackbird Leys estate in Oxford, England and brought together through a mutual love of hip-hop. Distracted by the arrival of hardcore in the early nineties, record collecting was quickly followed by DJ'ing and eventually production. Greenhalgh was the first into the studio, with "Freestyle Fanatic" launching his career in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Archive - (5:19) - 985 plays
- Positive Vibration - (5:31) - 762 plays
- Piano Funk - Original Mix - (5:58) - 609 plays
- Now As It Was Then - (5:16) - 412 plays
- Flip Flop - (7:05) - 379 plays
- Soul Patrol - Marky & S.P.Y Super Jungle Remix - (5:43) - 599 plays
- Shelter - (5:28) - 378 plays
- Defcom 69 - (6:21) - 375 plays
- Squash - (2:19) - 277 plays
- Another Time - 325 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online