30 Shouts - 755,056 Scrobbles
Paul Smith (Spinback) and Jason Greenhalgh (Q Project) are two of the most prolific producers within the drum & bass movement, recording for a plethora of different labels under a range of monikers. The pair first met in 1987, both living on Blackbird Leys estate in Oxford, England and brought together through a mutual love of hip-hop. Distracted by the arrival of hardcore in the early nineties, record collecting was quickly followed by DJ'ing and eventually production. Greenhalgh was the first into the studio, with "Freestyle Fanatic" launching his career in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Archive - (5:19) - 938 plays
- Piano Funk - Original Mix - (5:58) - 863 plays
- Positive Vibration - (5:31) - 558 plays
- Now As It Was Then - (5:16) - 418 plays
- Flip Flop - (7:05) - 346 plays
- Defcom 69 - (6:21) - 381 plays
- Soul Patrol - Marky & S.P.Y Super Jungle Remix - (5:43) - 532 plays
- Shelter - (5:28) - 310 plays
- Squash - (2:19) - 219 plays
- See Your Face - (5:02) - 286 plays