30 Shouts - 734,531 Scrobbles
Paul Smith (Spinback) and Jason Greenhalgh (Q Project) are two of the most prolific producers within the drum & bass movement, recording for a plethora of different labels under a range of monikers. The pair first met in 1987, both living on Blackbird Leys estate in Oxford, England and brought together through a mutual love of hip-hop. Distracted by the arrival of hardcore in the early nineties, record collecting was quickly followed by DJ'ing and eventually production. Greenhalgh was the first into the studio, with "Freestyle Fanatic" launching his career in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Archive - (5:19) - 1,232 plays
- Positive Vibration - (5:31) - 886 plays
- Now As It Was Then - (5:16) - 632 plays
- Soul Patrol - Marky & S.P.Y Super Jungle Remix - (5:43) - 697 plays
- Flip Flop - (7:05) - 489 plays
- Piano Funk - Original Mix - (5:58) - 582 plays
- Shelter - (5:28) - 467 plays
- Squash - (2:19) - 377 plays
- Another Time (feat. Grimm) - (3:50) - 559 plays
- Just Want You - (4:58) - 318 plays