30 Shouts - 673,173 Scrobbles
Paul Smith (Spinback) and Jason Greenhalgh (Q Project) are two of the most prolific producers within the drum & bass movement, recording for a plethora of different labels under a range of monikers. The pair first met in 1987, both living on Blackbird Leys estate in Oxford, England and brought together through a mutual love of hip-hop. Distracted by the arrival of hardcore in the early nineties, record collecting was quickly followed by DJ'ing and eventually production. Greenhalgh was the first into the studio, with "Freestyle Fanatic" launching his career in 1991.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Archive - (5:19) - 2,181 plays
- Now As It Was Then - (5:16) - 2,075 plays
- Piano Funk - Original Mix - (5:58) - 1,582 plays
- Flip Flop - (7:05) - 908 plays
- Squash - (2:19) - 833 plays
- Badger Eyes - (5:29) - 571 plays
- Soul Patrol - Marky & S.P.Y. Super Jungle Remix - (5:42) - 499 plays
- Fractionz - (5:40) - 404 plays
- Never Had a Dream (Furney Remix) - (6:33) - 459 plays
- Baby Oil - (5:49) - 354 plays