He's now performing with a band called Great Atomic Power (http://www.greatatomicpower.com).Read More...
In 1999, Cassis completed his debut full-length offering, titled Anywhere but Here. The album received mostly glowing reviews and helped him earn a Juno Award nomination for Best New Solo Artist. Tunes like "The Things I Would Say," "Sunrise," "Anywhere but Here," and "Such a Crime" showcase his many talents and numerous styles of music, mixing jazz, pop, folk, and even funk to make the songs totally his.
A year after the debut album hit the market, Cassis began performing with singer Holly Cole, going on tour with her band through places like Japan. Over the years, Cassis has worked with many other impressive artists, on-stage and on recordings, including Tyler Yarema, Terry Wilkins, Moxy Fruvous, Basil Donovan, Kathryn Rose, Mark Mariash, Ben Carlson, and many others.
- Charlotte Dillon, All Music Guide
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Such A Crime - 422 plays
- Anywhere But Here - 337 plays
- Leaning on the Stair - 347 plays
- Sunrise - 218 plays
- Meet Me At No Special Place - 69 plays
- You Never Will - 130 plays
- If It's Mine - 134 plays
- The Same Painful Story - 94 plays
- Down On My Luck - 130 plays
- Baby's Coming Home - 139 plays