He's now performing with a band called Great Atomic Power (http://www.greatatomicpower.com). -------------
In 1999, Cassis completed his debut full-length offering, titled Anywhere but Here. The album received mostly glowing reviews and helped him earn a Juno Award nomination for Best New Solo Artist. Tunes like "The Things I Would Say," "Sunrise," "Anywhere but Here," and "Such a Crime" showcase his many talents and numerous styles of music, mixing jazz, pop, folk, and even funk to make the songs totally his.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Meet Me At No Special Place - (4:11) - 11 plays
- You Never Will - (3:48) - 6 plays
- Sunrise - (3:45) - 5 plays
- It Never Hurts To Ask - (3:15) - 1 plays
- Down On My Luck - (3:48) - 2 plays
- Anywhere But Here - (5:10) - 3 plays
- Nobody Here But Us Chickens (Tory Cassis) - (2:41) - 1 plays
- If It's Mine - (4:08) - 3 plays
- Early In The Morning (Tory Cassis) - (4:21) - 1 plays
- Such A Crime - (4:36) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online