68 Shouts - 196,805 Scrobbles
TORAE was up four hours before you this morning. By the second time you hit snooze on any given day he could be in the booth recording your new favorite song, penning his next feature on a hot compilation or on his way to your town to give you the show you’ve been waiting for tonight. Anything is possible, which explains how he’s performed before 20,000 people at a sold-out Nassau Coliseum and hit the stage with the likes of The Clipse, Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Stimuli and countless others all before signing a major recording contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For The Record - (3:41) - 1,436 plays
- That Raw - (4:06) - 330 plays
- Get It Done - (3:43) - 241 plays
- Intro - (3:49) - 166 plays
- Do The Math - (4:00) - 175 plays
- Shakedown - (3:06) - 186 plays
- Thank You - (3:39) - 165 plays
- Changes - (1:54) - 115 plays
- Steady Mobbin' - (2:49) - 106 plays
- Alive (feat. Wes) - (0:30) - 131 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online