68 Shouts - 198,158 Scrobbles
TORAE was up four hours before you this morning. By the second time you hit snooze on any given day he could be in the booth recording your new favorite song, penning his next feature on a hot compilation or on his way to your town to give you the show you’ve been waiting for tonight. Anything is possible, which explains how he’s performed before 20,000 people at a sold-out Nassau Coliseum and hit the stage with the likes of The Clipse, Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Stimuli and countless others all before signing a major recording contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For The Record - (3:41) - 1,306 plays
- That Raw - (4:06) - 226 plays
- Get It Done - (3:43) - 184 plays
- Shakedown - (3:06) - 149 plays
- Do The Math - (4:00) - 135 plays
- Intro - (3:49) - 119 plays
- Thank You - (3:39) - 103 plays
- Changes - (1:54) - 82 plays
- Alive (feat. Wes) - (0:30) - 105 plays
- Click - (3:48) - 90 plays