67 Shouts - 177,932 Scrobbles
TORAE was up four hours before you this morning. By the second time you hit snooze on any given day he could be in the booth recording your new favorite song, penning his next feature on a hot compilation or on his way to your town to give you the show you’ve been waiting for tonight. Anything is possible, which explains how he’s performed before 20,000 people at a sold-out Nassau Coliseum and hit the stage with the likes of The Clipse, Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Stimuli and countless others all before signing a major recording contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For The Record - (3:41) - 1,660 plays
- Intro - (3:49) - 585 plays
- Switch - (2:44) - 311 plays
- Callin' Me - (3:14) - 307 plays
- That Raw - (4:06) - 347 plays
- Somethin' To See - (3:11) - 368 plays
- Tayler Made - (3:26) - 247 plays
- Do The Math - (4:00) - 293 plays
- Shakedown - (3:06) - 311 plays
- The journey pt. 1 - (3:03) - 203 plays