68 Shouts - 193,078 Scrobbles
TORAE was up four hours before you this morning. By the second time you hit snooze on any given day he could be in the booth recording your new favorite song, penning his next feature on a hot compilation or on his way to your town to give you the show you’ve been waiting for tonight. Anything is possible, which explains how he’s performed before 20,000 people at a sold-out Nassau Coliseum and hit the stage with the likes of The Clipse, Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Stimuli and countless others all before signing a major recording contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For The Record - (3:41) - 1,480 plays
- That Raw - (4:06) - 330 plays
- Get It Done - (3:43) - 231 plays
- Intro - (3:49) - 187 plays
- Do The Math - (4:00) - 190 plays
- Shakedown - (3:06) - 200 plays
- Thank You - (3:39) - 183 plays
- Alive (feat. Wes) - (0:30) - 145 plays
- Steady Mobbin' - (2:49) - 145 plays
- Changes - (1:54) - 127 plays