Too Late The Hero
28 Shouts - 95,161 Scrobbles
Disambiguation: Too Late The Hero may refer to a post-hardcore band from Southern Maine, USA, or a punk band from Quezon City, Philippines. Hailing from the depths of Southern Maine, Too Late The Hero started out as a simple side project for five friends in the summer of 2003. Realizing the potential they had, the five lads quit their positions in other bands in order to focus on this new project. In the spring of 2005, the band parted ways with guitarist Mike St. Hilaire and brought on ex-In The Arms Of Providence guitarist Nate Johnson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rooster Cogburn - (4:03) - 91 plays
- The Ground Is Lava - (3:56) - 75 plays
- Life As Fiction - (3:47) - 141 plays
- Artistic License To Kill - (3:56) - 67 plays
- The Elevator Pitch - (3:42) - 60 plays
- Taste Of Iron - (3:03) - 71 plays
- Still Insists She Sees the Ghosts - (3:52) - 97 plays
- Hold Your Applause - (4:07) - 102 plays
- The Hunt - (3:32) - 58 plays
- Left As Your Reflection - (3:33) - 91 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online