Too Late The Hero
28 Shouts - 89,600 Scrobbles
Disambiguation: Too Late The Hero may refer to a post-hardcore band from Southern Maine, USA, or a punk band from Quezon City, Philippines. Hailing from the depths of Southern Maine, Too Late The Hero started out as a simple side project for five friends in the summer of 2003. Realizing the potential they had, the five lads quit their positions in other bands in order to focus on this new project. In the spring of 2005, the band parted ways with guitarist Mike St. Hilaire and brought on ex-In The Arms Of Providence guitarist Nate Johnson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold Your Applause - (4:07) - 218 plays
- Life As Fiction - (3:47) - 204 plays
- Still Insists She Sees the Ghosts - (3:52) - 149 plays
- The Ground Is Lava - (3:56) - 148 plays
- Wicked Self - (3:39) - 130 plays
- Left As Your Reflection - (3:33) - 124 plays
- Requiem of a Scenester - (3:56) - 110 plays
- Statement of Purpose - (4:02) - 114 plays
- Scary How Fast - (4:24) - 95 plays
- The Hunt - (3:32) - 121 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods