6 Shouts - 107,413 Scrobbles
The avant-garde banjo stylings of Tony Trischka inspired a whole generation of progressive bluegrass musicians; he was not only considered among the very best pickers, he was also one of the instrument's top teachers, and created numerous instructional books, teaching video tapes and cassettes. A native of Syracuse, New York, Trischka's interest in banjo was sparked by the Kingston Trio's "Charlie and the MTA" in 1963.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fox Chase - (3:32) - 103 plays
- Booth Shot Lincoln - (2:39) - 96 plays
- Molly and Tenbrooks - (2:47) - 58 plays
- Banjoland - (3:02) - 56 plays
- The Crow - (3:22) - 88 plays
- Promontory Point - (3:20) - 55 plays
- Farewell Blues - (3:00) - 57 plays
- Greenwood - (2:19) - 83 plays
- Say Goodbye (For KM) - (3:06) - 64 plays
- Rainbow Yoshi - (2:28) - 51 plays