6 Shouts - 99,337 Scrobbles
The avant-garde banjo stylings of Tony Trischka inspired a whole generation of progressive bluegrass musicians; he was not only considered among the very best pickers, he was also one of the instrument's top teachers, and created numerous instructional books, teaching video tapes and cassettes. A native of Syracuse, New York, Trischka's interest in banjo was sparked by the Kingston Trio's "Charlie and the MTA" in 1963.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Farewell Blues - (3:00) - 112 plays
- The Crow - (3:22) - 139 plays
- Fox on the Run - (2:45) - 115 plays
- Fox Chase - (3:32) - 128 plays
- Bon Aqua Blues - (3:00) - 97 plays
- Banjoland - (3:02) - 103 plays
- New York Chimes - (3:01) - 66 plays
- Greenwood - (2:19) - 185 plays
- Twilight Kingdom - (8:34) - 72 plays
- Doggy Salt - (2:41) - 63 plays