6 Shouts - 90,861 Scrobbles
The avant-garde banjo stylings of Tony Trischka inspired a whole generation of progressive bluegrass musicians; he was not only considered among the very best pickers, he was also one of the instrument's top teachers, and created numerous instructional books, teaching video tapes and cassettes. A native of Syracuse, New York, Trischka's interest in banjo was sparked by the Kingston Trio's "Charlie and the MTA" in 1963.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fox on the Run - (2:45) - 342 plays
- The Crow - (3:22) - 231 plays
- Farewell Blues - (3:00) - 254 plays
- Bon Aqua Blues - (3:00) - 191 plays
- Run Mountain - (2:59) - 183 plays
- O Come All Ye Faithful - (2:30) - 162 plays
- Arcadia - (4:15) - 151 plays
- Doggy Salt - (2:41) - 126 plays
- Twilight Kingdom - (8:34) - 129 plays
- Old Cane Pole - (4:52) - 110 plays