6 Shouts - 95,784 Scrobbles
The avant-garde banjo stylings of Tony Trischka inspired a whole generation of progressive bluegrass musicians; he was not only considered among the very best pickers, he was also one of the instrument's top teachers, and created numerous instructional books, teaching video tapes and cassettes. A native of Syracuse, New York, Trischka's interest in banjo was sparked by the Kingston Trio's "Charlie and the MTA" in 1963.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fox on the Run - (2:45) - 185 plays
- The Crow - (3:22) - 122 plays
- Farewell Blues - (3:00) - 121 plays
- Bon Aqua Blues - (3:00) - 111 plays
- Fox Chase - (3:32) - 127 plays
- Doggy Salt - (2:41) - 91 plays
- New York Chimes - (3:01) - 93 plays
- Run Mountain - (2:59) - 88 plays
- Booth Shot Lincoln - (2:39) - 83 plays
- Arcadia - (4:15) - 76 plays