6 Shouts - 102,384 Scrobbles
The avant-garde banjo stylings of Tony Trischka inspired a whole generation of progressive bluegrass musicians; he was not only considered among the very best pickers, he was also one of the instrument's top teachers, and created numerous instructional books, teaching video tapes and cassettes. A native of Syracuse, New York, Trischka's interest in banjo was sparked by the Kingston Trio's "Charlie and the MTA" in 1963.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Say Goodbye (For KM) - (3:06) - 146 plays
- Do Re Mi - (3:11) - 108 plays
- The Danny Thomas - (5:06) - 111 plays
- Fox Chase - (3:32) - 111 plays
- Promontory Point - (3:20) - 86 plays
- Belated Wedding Hoedown / Angelina Baker - (4:07) - 87 plays
- Farewell Blues - (3:00) - 70 plays
- Greenwood - (2:19) - 82 plays
- I Wonder Where You Are Tonight - (3:29) - 74 plays
- The Crow - (3:22) - 85 plays