13 Shouts - 45,052 Scrobbles
Tony Sheridan (born Anthony Esmond Sheridan McGinnity on May 21, 1940 in Norwich, United Kingdom - died 16 February 2013 in Hamburg, Germany) was an English rock and roll singer-songwriter and guitarist. He is best known as an early collaborator of The Beatles, and one of two non-Beatles (the other being Billy Preston) to receive label performance credit on a record with the group. In 1956 Tony formed his first band. In 1958, at 18, he began appearing on the BBC's Oh Boy, playing electric guitar. He was eventually offered a contract to perform at the Top Ten Club in Hamburg, Germany.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jambalaya - (2:16) - 1,530 plays
- I Got a Woman - (2:12) - 721 plays
- What'd I Say - (3:04) - 388 plays
- My Bonnie - (2:43) - 423 plays
- Sweet Georgia Brown - (2:07) - 298 plays
- If You Love Me, Baby (Take Out Some Insurance On Me, Baby) - Stereo - (2:57) - 296 plays
- Let's Dance - (2:34) - 297 plays
- Ruby Baby - (2:54) - 238 plays
- Let's Dance - Stereo - (2:36) - 181 plays
- Cry For A Shadow - (2:27) - 207 plays