Tony Orlando & Dawn
13 Shouts - 243,623 Scrobbles
Tony Orlando and Dawn (originally known as Dawn, and later as Dawn Featuring Tony Orlando) was a pop music group from New York City, NY, USA that was very popular in the 1970s. Their signature hits were "Candida", "Knock Three Times","Tie a Yellow Ribbon 'Round the Ole Oak Tree", and "He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)". In 1970, Tony Orlando was a retired cover singer. He had two Top 40 hits in 1961 and another in the later half of the decade as the lead singer for the studio group Wind, but he had not had any further success for the rest of the decade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHey girl, what ya doin' down there?
Dancin' alone every night
While I live right above you
I can hear your music playin'
I can feel your body swayin'
- LyricsThe stars won't come out
If they know that you're about
'Cause they couldn't match the glow of your eyes
And, oh, who am I?
Just an ordinary guy
- Knock Three Times - Digitally Remastered 1998 - (2:59) - 935 plays
- LyricsI'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telling you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do
If you still want me, if you still want me
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree - (3:27) - 955 plays
- Look In My Eyes Pretty Woman - (3:04) - 253 plays
- Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose - (2:45) - 262 plays
- Who's In The Strawberry Patch With Sally - (2:24) - 629 plays
- Skybird - (3:49) - 259 plays
- Knock Three Times (Digitally Remastered 1998) - (2:58) - 162 plays