35 Shouts - 358,738 Scrobbles
Tonino Carotone was born in Burgos, Spain. The majority of his childhood and adolescence were spent in Pamplona, a city famous for bullfighting. This perhaps explains the explosive temperament of this eccentric artist. His real name is Antonio de la Cuesta and he started playing music in the 80's, when he participated in three different punk bands: Cagando Duro (The Hard Shit), Tijuana in blue and Kojon Prieto y los Huajolotes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me Cago en el Amor - (6:05) - 1,733 plays
- Amar y Vivir - (2:44) - 372 plays
- Tu Vuo Fa L'Americano - (3:44) - 251 plays
- Pecatore - (2:49) - 160 plays
- Il Santo - (3:01) - 173 plays
- Sapore Di Mare - (3:50) - 138 plays
- La Cama - (3:14) - 142 plays
- La Abuela Vuela - (3:35) - 148 plays
- Se Que Bebo, Se Que Fumo - (2:39) - 122 plays
- Hidromiel - (2:50) - 111 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online