34 Shouts - 332,067 Scrobbles
Tonino Carotone was born in Burgos, Spain. The majority of his childhood and adolescence were spent in Pamplona, a city famous for bullfighting. This perhaps explains the explosive temperament of this eccentric artist. His real name is Antonio de la Cuesta and he started playing music in the 80's, when he participated in three different punk bands: Cagando Duro (The Hard Shit), Tijuana in blue and Kojon Prieto y los Huajolotes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me Cago en el Amor - (6:05) - 2,137 plays
- Amar y Vivir - (2:44) - 987 plays
- Il Santo - (3:01) - 573 plays
- Hidromiel - (2:50) - 398 plays
- La Cama - (3:14) - 407 plays
- De Vuelta Por Buenos Aires - (3:41) - 326 plays
- Pecatore - (2:47) - 332 plays
- Tu Vuo Fa L'Americano - (3:43) - 265 plays
- La Abuela Vuela - (3:34) - 281 plays
- La Parienta - (2:52) - 190 plays