35 Shouts - 350,814 Scrobbles
Tonino Carotone was born in Burgos, Spain. The majority of his childhood and adolescence were spent in Pamplona, a city famous for bullfighting. This perhaps explains the explosive temperament of this eccentric artist. His real name is Antonio de la Cuesta and he started playing music in the 80's, when he participated in three different punk bands: Cagando Duro (The Hard Shit), Tijuana in blue and Kojon Prieto y los Huajolotes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me Cago en el Amor - (6:05) - 2,257 plays
- Amar y Vivir - (2:44) - 542 plays
- Il Santo - (3:01) - 282 plays
- Tu Vuo Fa L'Americano - (3:44) - 289 plays
- Pecatore - (2:49) - 226 plays
- Hidromiel - (2:50) - 198 plays
- La Cama - (3:14) - 188 plays
- La Abuela Vuela - (3:35) - 207 plays
- Sapore Di Mare - (3:50) - 168 plays
- De Vuelta por Buenos Aires - (3:41) - 156 plays