0 Shouts - 22,951 Scrobbles
There are at least three bands that have used the name TonightRead More...
1) A power pop from the United Kingdom, known for their 1978 hit single "Drummer Man"
2) A synthpop group
3) A latin alternative band
1) Tonight was a power pop band from the Southend in the U.K. The 70s-era group had a charting hit with "Drummer Man", but a lack of later success gave them the reputation as a 'one hit wonder'. Their first album, unreleased at the time, has finally appeared on CD and in download form in the digital era.
2) Producer Darin Rajabian met singer Stacy Peltier in a logic class. After discovering similar music tastes and a mutual adoration for space, the pair began to collaborate in early 2007. Darin successfully created a new derivative of synthpop reminiscent of italo disco, but with a more contemporary edge of sound built around Stacy's vocals. The two were promptly signed to Moodgadget Records, who released their first 4-track EP Modern Romance.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Are Young - 4,775 plays
- Tonight - 2,057 plays
- When Galaxies Form - 2,935 plays
- Nebula - 1,422 plays
- Kings of Leon - 658 plays
- Money That's Your Problem - 900 plays
- DRUMMER MAN - 1,073 plays
- We Are Young - Radio Edit - 378 plays
- Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris - 191 plays
- Iggy Pop - 149 plays