38 Shouts - 727,086 Scrobbles
Tone Lōc is the stage name of Anthony Terrell Smith (born March 3, 1966), an American hip hop artist and actor, most known for his 1989 hit singles "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina". He is also known for his deep, gravelly, hoarse voice-- the result of a childhood tea-drinking accident that left his throat scalded. Tone Lōc was born in south Compton, California and attended University High School, though he rose to prominence in Los Angeles. His stage name comes from "Antonio Loco" ("Crazy Antonio"), a nickname his friends gave him.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAlright, dig it
Cold coolin' at a bar and I'm lookin' for some action
But like Mike Jagger said, 'I Can't Get No Satisfaction'
The girls are all around but none of them wanna get with me
My threads are fresh and I'm lookin' def, yo, what's up with L O C?
- LyricsLet's do it
Workin' all week
9 to 5 for my money
So when the weekend comes
I go get live with the honeys
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- LyricsThis jam I created will leave you devastated
And when I'm finished rockin' you will appreciate it
The structure of this rhyme will reign supreme
To have a cut like this is a MC's dream
You first heard this cut you thought it was irreceptible
- Next Episode - (3:59) - 47 plays
- Don't Get Close - (3:39) - 37 plays
- Loc'ed After Dark - (5:10) - 38 plays
- I Got It Goin' On - (4:31) - 37 plays
- Wild Thing (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (4:21) - 54 plays
- The Homies - (3:49) - 21 plays