Tomorrows Bad Seeds
68 Shouts - 706,085 Scrobbles
Tomorrows Bad Seeds, “leaders of the new school” is a five piece American band from Hermosa Beach, California formed in 2004. Their Southern California influences helped yield their unparalleled sound; A perfect mix of rock-pop, punk-reggae and hip-hop. From Breakdancing to spinning tracks these boys emerged into a multi-cultural musical phenomenon with a cause. Meet the Seeds: Moises Juarez (lead-vocals), Sean Chapman(vocals/guitar), Matthew McEwan (vocals/guitar), Patrick Salmon (drums), and Andre Davis (bass).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vices - (4:27) - 1,999 plays
- Bad Seeds - (2:46) - 1,396 plays
- Nice & Slow - (3:10) - 1,187 plays
- Only for You - (4:19) - 831 plays
- Love Street - (4:18) - 797 plays
- One Way - (3:18) - 1,000 plays
- Reflect - (3:14) - 690 plays
- Rollin - (2:22) - 540 plays
- R.O.M.P. - (3:37) - 500 plays
- Early Prayers - (4:05) - 540 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online