21 Shouts - 470,764 Scrobbles
Tommy Roe (born Thomas David Roe, 9 May 1942, Atlanta, Georgia, USA) is an American pop music singer-songwriter. Best-remembered for his hits "Sheila" (1962) and "Dizzy" (1969), Roe was "widely perceived as one of the archetypal bubblegum artists of the late 1960s, but Roe also cut some rockers early in his career. Roe was raised in Atlanta, Georgia where he attended Brown High School and was part of band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dizzy - (2:50) - 7,986 plays
- Sheila - (2:04) - 5,321 plays
- Sweet Pea - (2:15) - 1,554 plays
- Everybody - (2:00) - 1,028 plays
- Hooray for Hazel - (2:24) - 490 plays
- The Folk Singer - (3:14) - 416 plays
- Jam Up And Jelly Tight - (2:17) - 272 plays
- It's Now Winter's Day - (3:26) - 269 plays
- Dizzy (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (2:52) - 375 plays
- Heather Honey - (2:55) - 274 plays