21 Shouts - 469,552 Scrobbles
Tommy Roe (born Thomas David Roe, 9 May 1942, Atlanta, Georgia, USA) is an American pop music singer-songwriter. Best-remembered for his hits "Sheila" (1962) and "Dizzy" (1969), Roe was "widely perceived as one of the archetypal bubblegum artists of the late 1960s, but Roe also cut some rockers early in his career. Roe was raised in Atlanta, Georgia where he attended Brown High School and was part of band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dizzy - (2:50) - 8,300 plays
- Sheila - (2:04) - 5,579 plays
- Sweet Pea - (2:15) - 1,729 plays
- Everybody - (2:00) - 1,135 plays
- Hooray for Hazel - (2:24) - 569 plays
- The Folk Singer - (3:14) - 442 plays
- Jam Up And Jelly Tight - (2:17) - 315 plays
- Dizzy (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (2:52) - 432 plays
- Heather Honey - (2:55) - 283 plays
- Crimson And Clover - (3:54) - 270 plays