0 Shouts - 39,448 Scrobbles
The Tomahawk Chop are a pop punk/melodic hardcore band from Long Island, NY. Formed after the break up of The Third Estate (formerly Woms), Tomahawk Chop consisted of remaining members Jesse Litwa (lead guitar), Jeffrey Skaferowsky (bass), Kevin Renna (drums), and Daniel Clemens (lead vocals, guitar). The band began to draw heavy influence from 90's hardcore bands such as Lifetime and Saves The Day and soon put out a 3-song self-titled demo. After only playing one show with the band, Jesse Litwa departed to focus his efforts on his ska band, Royal City Riot. The band continued on as a three piece, until Tom Kelly of the The Homecoming Queens was asked to play bass, moving Jeff Skaferowsky up to the position of lead guitar. In March 2009, Kevin Renna left the band due to personal conflicts, and Dan Hillier (also of the The Homecoming Queens) was soon asked to join. In May 2009 the band released a 5-song self-titled EP.Read More...
Rangers Suck. 1994, never more.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mt. Kazimirof - 4,287 plays
- Golden Days of Youth (Spent Underneath the Summer Sun) - 4,118 plays
- Warsaw Polaroid - 4,003 plays
- Now You Can Never Say (August 13th) - 4,219 plays
- Valentine's Day (July 15th) - 3,924 plays
- Bear Bridge (July 5th) - 3,498 plays
- Rosehill - 2,192 plays
- God Bless New Jersey - 1,855 plays
- Antoni - 1,967 plays
- Penny For My Thoughts - 1,771 plays